FSA provides fire alarm system design, installation, inspection and approvals and service and maintenance to the commercial Real Estate Industry primarily in Manhattan. Our customers include Real Estate Companies, Owners and Managers of Buildings, General Contractors, Architectural and Engineering Companies and Electrical Contractors.
As a complete fire alarm company, our services include:
- System design and engineering
- Preparation and filing of plans and specifications
- All system components including wire and fittings
- Installations: complete building or partial alterations
- Inspections and approval by authorities having jurisdiction
- All programming performed by qualified FSA technicians
- When Electrical Contractors are retained to install a full or partial system, FSA can provide:
- filing of plans and specifications,
- field drawings,
- all components,
- system test,
- inspection and approval
- System service and maintenance and smoke detector maintenance as required by New York City Fire Department Title 3, RCNY Chapter 9.
- Compliance with Violation Orders and Letters of Defect
FSA is licensed by the State of New York for Security and Fire Alarm Systems, License No:12000028978 and the State of New Jersey, License 34FA00134400. FSA has NICET Certified Technicians and all field employees hold the required FDNY S-98 Certificate of Fitness.
In addition to fire alarm system services described, we have designed and installed Emergency Exit Lighting Systems in exits and access facilities in several hundred high rise buildings in Manhattan pursuant to Local Law 16/84.